CONDITIONS FOR THE HIRE OF SKI EQUIPMENT
1. Winter sport equipment can be hired in the hiring office of the KOMPAS BLED d.d., Bled in the building of the hotel Krim. We can also provide ski outfit for hire to a Party in our office on agreement outside our working hours. The clients are bound to return the ski equipment to the office in which it has been hired, during working hours.
2. For hiring ski equipment it is necessary to show an identification card or any other legal proof of identity, on the name of which a RECEIPT FOR SKI HIRE will be delivered.This receipt states exactly when the ski equipment has been hired, and when it should be returned to the office.
The whole amount for the ski hire has also to be paid on the first day. If the ski equipment is hired before 12.00 o'clock (noon) the payment is for the whole day, but if it is hired late afternoon, the following day is the first day of hire.
3. The ski equipment must be returned on the date quoted in the receipt. In case the ski equipment is returned to the office before the quoted date of return, the rest of the not used amount for hire will be reimbursed to the guest. In such a case no reducation is taken into account for a week hire but just the days without the reduction day. In case the client would like to keep the hired ski equipment for a longer period than stated on the receipt, he is bound for notice to the hiring office before the quoted day of return; if not each following day will be charged 150% of the price for a hiring day, resp. the office will make a report within 24 hours to the police station.
4. Ski equipment can be hired by persons of age only.
For younger guests the ski equipment can be hired by their parents or trustees.
5. The ski hire receipt is a document which must be kept carfully until the end of the hire, and it is not allowed to alter its particular.
6. During the period of hire the client has to take good care of the ski equipment. The equipment must be kept safe from mechanical damage, and used for its purpose only. During the resting-time of the ski equipment(not used during hiring period) it must be kept safe from damage or alienation (theft). The hiring office takes the technical care of the ski equipment and so has the client to take care of it during the hiring period.
7. The client is responsible for material damage owing to wrong handling and using of the ski equipment. The arisen damage will be valued a return of the equipment in the office.
In case the ski equipment was stolen, the client has to pay for it value according to the type model and use.
In case of breakage, the client has to pay for the damage.
8. With his signature on the receipt the guest confirms that he has taken notice of our conditions and requirements.
KOMPAS BLED d.d., Bled